Dedication to Quality Customer Experience
We are committed to meeting the needs of our customers with excellent customer service, timely appointments, quality workmanship, great clean-ups, and competitive pricing.
We take great care in cleaning up after grinding. Part of the way we accomplish this is to use heavy duty tri-fold screens to contain the chipped grindings at the stump—not all over your yard!!! Then we use a backpack blower to fine clean the area. This leaves a nice neat pile of chips where the stump used to be, as well as, protects the lawn from getting smothered in chips.
We can also remove the grindings completely from your property or have them moved to a wild area or spread in a mulched bed. These services are an additional expense above the stump grinding.
What Makes Us Different?
- Same day response. We answer the phone and often provide same or next day service
- Newer, lightweight, compact equipment. The Vermeer SC 30TX is one of the top stump grinders available. It is compact yet powerful machine that is less than 36 inches wide, efficient, and does not tear up the lawn.
- We make customer service a priority and back up our work with a 100 percent satisfaction guarantee.
Thank you for the opportunity to earn your trust and your business. We look forward to providing you with an experience that exceeds your expectations.
USGI deploys one of the newest Vermeer track driven grinders in the industry. The machine only requires a total width of 36 inches to obtain access into fenced areas. The hydrologically driven tracks displace the weight of the machine making it highly maneuverable while mitigating damage to healthy turf. Additionally, USGI takes precautions to mitigate damage to underground utilities and systems.
Typical expense to rent a stump grinding machine average around $300 per day and require a trailer with a ramp to transport a 1500 pound machine.
Average stump grinding costs typically range from $100 to $250 dollars depending on the size and number of stumps.
It has been my experience that consumers pay more for stump grinding when the service is bundled with other tree services.
If you have any questions or require additional information during business hours, please call (727) 490-8445 regarding your specific needs.
USGI is licensed, insured and registered as a worker’s compensation exempt business. We can provide all documents on site or by email.
- United Stump Grinding, Inc.
- Owner operated.
- Serving Tampa Bay area customers’ horticultural needs since 2001.
- Free Estimates and Consultations.
- Senior, Veteran, and First Responder Discounts.
- Multi-stump discounts.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
- ISA Member